This page is dedicated to serving the needs of our signatory contractors. Here contractors can access the Contractor Web Portal for online dues remittance, submit an Occupied Space Shift Form, Saturday Makeup Form, and request for Holiday Week - 4 Consecutive 10-hour Shifts.
The allocations for wages and benefits effective June 1, 2022 through May 31, 2023 are as follows: The base wage rate will increase by one dollar and fifty cents ($1.50) to $47.40 per hour.
For Westchester Funds:
The Welfare contribution will increase by fifty cents ($0.50) to $17.05 per hour worked. The Pension contribution will increase by fifty cents ($0.50) to $15.21 per hour worked.
For Fox Valley Funds:
The Welfare contribution will increase by seventy-five cents ($0.75) to $15.11 per hour worked. The Pension contribution will increase by twenty-five cents ($0.25) to $17.15 per hour worked.
Wages for Apprentice Laborers are as follows, based on the Journey Worker rate of $47.40 per hour.
60% ---- $28.44
70% ---- $33.18
80% ---- $37.92
90% ---- $42.66
All other Industry Fund contributions remain unchanged.
- Marty Walsh, Secretary of Labor, visited Chicago
- November 15, 2022 - Contractors CLDC LMCC LECET
- Marty Walsh, Secretary of Labor, visited Chicago and stopped by SMART Local 73 with the Laborers' and other Building Trades for #NationalApprenticeshipWeek “National Apprenticeship Week reminds Americans of the tremendous benefits that Register…
- A Solemn Salute to Our Armed Forces
- November 11, 2022 - Contractors CLDC LMCC LECET
- A Message from LIUNA General President, Terry O'Sullivan On this Veterans Day and Remembrance Day, we solemnly and gratefully salute our veterans for their honor, courage, and patriotism. The men and women who serve and have served in our armed force…
- Department of Labor to Strengthen Prevailing Wage Regulations
- March 14, 2022 - Contractors CLDC LMCC LECET
- Welcome News for Construction Workers Washington, D.C. (March 11, 2021) – Terry O’Sullivan, General President of LIUNA – the Laborers’ International Union of North America – made the following statement today: LIUNA comm…
- City to Remove Mask and Vaccine Requirements for Certain Public Settings on February 28
- February 24, 2022 - Contractors CLDC LMCC LECET
- On February 28, the City will remove the mask and vaccine requirements for certain public spaces to align with the State of Illinois’ previously announced plans to lift the statewide indoor mask mandate on that day. Activities can resume withou…
- State launches next phase of I-80 corridor construction in Joliet: ‘A game changer for this community’
- January 21, 2022 - Contractors CLDC LMCC LECET
- Work is expected to begin on Houbolt Road with relocation of utilities this winter followed by construction in the spring. Houbolt Road construction is a Rebuild Illinois project slated to rebuild 16 miles of I-80 over the next six years. #Infrastruc…
- New Chicago Vaccine Requirement Effective January 3, 2022
- December 21, 2021 - Contractors CLDC LMCC LECET
- Starting January 3rd, the City of Chicago will require patrons of certain indoor spaces to be vaccinated against COVID-19. This decision is driven in part by the Omicron variant and is in line with requirements already in place in other big cities in…