This page is dedicated to serving the needs of our signatory contractors. Here contractors can access the Contractor Web Portal for online dues remittance, submit an Occupied Space Shift Form, Saturday Makeup Form, and request for Holiday Week - 4 Consecutive 10-hour Shifts.
The allocations for wages and benefits effective June 1, 2022 through May 31, 2023 are as follows: The base wage rate will increase by one dollar and fifty cents ($1.50) to $47.40 per hour.
For Westchester Funds:
The Welfare contribution will increase by fifty cents ($0.50) to $17.05 per hour worked. The Pension contribution will increase by fifty cents ($0.50) to $15.21 per hour worked.
For Fox Valley Funds:
The Welfare contribution will increase by seventy-five cents ($0.75) to $15.11 per hour worked. The Pension contribution will increase by twenty-five cents ($0.25) to $17.15 per hour worked.
Wages for Apprentice Laborers are as follows, based on the Journey Worker rate of $47.40 per hour.
60% ---- $28.44
70% ---- $33.18
80% ---- $37.92
90% ---- $42.66
All other Industry Fund contributions remain unchanged.
- Department of Labor to Strengthen Prevailing Wage Regulations
- March 14, 2022 - Contractors CLDC LMCC LECET
- Welcome News for Construction Workers Washington, D.C. (March 11, 2021) – Terry O’Sullivan, General President of LIUNA – the Laborers’ International Union of North America – made the following statement today: LIUNA comm…
- City to Remove Mask and Vaccine Requirements for Certain Public Settings on February 28
- February 24, 2022 - Contractors CLDC LMCC LECET
- On February 28, the City will remove the mask and vaccine requirements for certain public spaces to align with the State of Illinois’ previously announced plans to lift the statewide indoor mask mandate on that day. Activities can resume withou…
- State launches next phase of I-80 corridor construction in Joliet: ‘A game changer for this community’
- January 21, 2022 - Contractors CLDC LMCC LECET
- Work is expected to begin on Houbolt Road with relocation of utilities this winter followed by construction in the spring. Houbolt Road construction is a Rebuild Illinois project slated to rebuild 16 miles of I-80 over the next six years. #Infrastruc…
- New Chicago Vaccine Requirement Effective January 3, 2022
- December 21, 2021 - Contractors CLDC LMCC LECET
- Starting January 3rd, the City of Chicago will require patrons of certain indoor spaces to be vaccinated against COVID-19. This decision is driven in part by the Omicron variant and is in line with requirements already in place in other big cities in…
- President Biden Signs Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill Paves Way for Hundreds of Thousands of Good Union Jobs
- November 15, 2021 - Contractors CLDC LMCC LECET
- Washington, D.C. (November 15, 2021) – Terry O’Sullivan, General President of LIUNA – the Laborers’ International Union of North America – made the following statement today: It is a great honor to represent the proud me…
- New Collective Bargaining Agreements
- November 3, 2021 - Contractors
- New Collective Bargaining Agreement Information, effective 6/1/2021 The Chicago Laborers’ District Council has reached a five-year agreement, effective June 1, 2021 with the following contractor associations: MARBA (Builder’s Association,…